MarketVibes Research Facility @ WFYI
marketvibes® and WFYI, Indianapolis PBS/NPR station, come together to bring a premier research facility to downtown Indianapolis area. This new state-of-the-art research facility, in “America’s Heartland” offers a potential market for the “Voice of the Midwest.”
Given our experiences as Moderators and the client side of market research, we put our heart and soul in providing a research facility that offers leading edge technology and a comfortable, modern facility to spark creativity and innovation.
Our Research Facility Offers:
- TV-like broadcasting A/V experience with onsite viewing luxuries & remote live viewing via video streaming to save travel time and costs. Our live viewing is a fraction of the cost of other facilities!
- Website usability studies can be accommodated.
- Two adjacent rooms, separated by two 4’ X 8’ glass windows with one way viewing.
- Primary RESEARCH ROOM is 610 SQF of open space to accommodate your personal room set-up needs. Many different configurations can be accommodated, including physical prototype or property testing.
- Research room offers 3 low profile, high performance CCD dome cameras for different research views. Seasoned videographers also available. Four ceiling mics & individual mics available for full range of audio recording.
- CLIENT ROOM will take your breath away, literally! Our clients have told us. It is a modern, comfortable viewing area accommodating up to 20 people in a casual setting with a large wall-mounted TV on the wall for additional viewing of four views of the research room.
Indianapolis is in the center of America’s Heartland, and is the 3rd largest Midwestern city / 14th largest city in the U.S. Furthermore, Indianapolis is …
- Affectionately known as the Crossroads of America; IND offers schedule-friendly, nonstops to more than 39 popular U.S. destinations at highly competitive prices.
- One of the fastest growing regions in the Midwest.
- Home of the “Average Joe”, closely matching the U.S. national demographic and making it a smart choice for research in Middle America.
- A diversified area – known for government (State capitol), industry / manufacturing, education, healthcare, finance, tourism and major sporting events.
- Home to the two largest single-day sporting events in the world: the Indianapolis 500 and the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard.
Indianapolis Area Residents – Join Our Panel You can simply complete a brief online survey to join our panel. As you may qualify, we will contact you AND you will be compensated for participating in our research studies. We will not sell your information to other companies. Please click here to join the i-VibesSM Research Facility Panel.